The mission of the New Hampshire State Chiropractic Society is to perpetuate and advance the principles of chiropractic. We shall accomplish this my uniting and supporting chiropractors in their efforts to correct vertebral subluxations, and by promoting the public awareness and utilization of chiropractic.
Primary Reasons To Join The NHSCS:
- Protect your rights as a Doctor of Chiropractic because it can be taken away with the stroke of a pen.
- Find inspiration for practice growth through learning and sharing techniques and case management perspectives in a collegial atmosphere.
- Give back to the profession of Chiropractic for the gifts of your health, family health and career income.
- Promote public awareness of the health benefits of Chiropractic care.
- Maintain regular contact with other Chiropractors and share support and philosophy.
- Be part of a strong team of principled Chiropractors who are dedicated to fulfilling their responsibility to the profession.
- Invest combined resources to help strengthen the chiropractic practice in the State of New Hampshire.
The NHSCS is committed to making sure that Doctors of Chiropractic in NH continue to have the ability to check and adjust patients for vertebral subluxation regardless of the presence of symptoms. We recognize the negative health consequences of subluxation and encourage everyone of every age to be regularly checked by a Doctor of Chiropractic. We also want to provide support for our members by providing relevant and interesting continuing education seminars, support for any questions regarding insurance and discounts on relevant products and services. The Society also promotes our vitalistic health message to the public through use of social media, press releases and other programs. To do this we have hired a Lobbyist to keep us up to date with any legislative activity that would affect Doctors of Chiropractic in both the art of practice and the business realm. We also have a part time administrative assistant to help and deliver superior service to our members. The Board of directors is a group of dedicated chiropractors who Volunteer many hours each month to ensure the Society meets its objectives. If you share our Chiropractic Vision, we ask you to join us and support us in our mission so that we may not only support Principled Chiropractic in NH but also to support you in your practice so you have the needed tools to succeed.